We have experience in all aspects of Criminal Law Defense. In fact, a law firms entire team will work to protect your constitutional and legal rights, which are guaranteed in the Bill of Rights in the United States Constitution as well as the New Jersey & Pennsylvania Constitution.
Your rights include:
- You have the right to be represented by a lawyer.
- You are presumed innocent and the burden of proof lies with the government.
- You have the right to remain silent as guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment.
- You have the right to a speedy public trial.
- You have the right to an impartial trial.
- You have a right to confront witnesses brought against you.
- You have the right to subpoena witnesses for your defense.
- You have protection against cruel and unusual punishment.
- You have a right to appeal your conviction to a higher court.
Alvine & King is proud of the professional relationships developed with each client. We strive to keep you informed of the progress of your cases by responding quickly to questions or concerns, and promptly returning phone calls. Fighting a criminal case can be very complicated. Know you have experienced defense on your side!
Criminal Defense Case Examples
- DWI Charges
- Driving After Suspension
- Intentional Damage to Property
- Drug Charges
- Driving After Revocation
- Sexual Assault